Monday, June 10, 2013

[[36 Weeks]]


How far along: 36 weeks
Total weight gain: +20 lbs [lost 2 pounds] [[141]]
Maternity clothes? I wish.
Stretch marks? Nothing new
Sleep: Still so complicated... But the eucalyptus bubble bath at Bath and Body Works is a dream. I also have to straddle and hug my body pillow to fall asleep cause it takes away my RLS which has been a NIGHTMARE, I think it helps because it kinda stretches my legs and also makes my mind think Im sleeping on my stomach... which I CANNOT WAIT to do. Not sure if I am giving a good mental picture of this haha but its comfortable... as long as I don't completely fall asleep like that... Ive woken up with zero blood in my legs and its painful when the blood comes rushing back lol
Nausea: Nope
Best moment this week: Getting the curtains and bedskirt for the room! All thats left is the bumper and her room is COMPLETE =] AHH!
Miss Anything? Comfort always.
Movement: To the extreme
Food cravings: Nothing. I don't ever really want to eat.... the only thing that sounds decent is fruit.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Food in general... doesn't make me nauseous but just doesn't sound good
Labor Signs: My hips are widening... and when it starts happening, it gives me anxiety and my restless leg syndrome comes full force. Fun.
Symptoms: Same as last week
Belly Button in or out? Flat
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Oh a mix of everything of course =]
Looking forward to: Doctors appt. on Thursday to see baby girl and this weekend when ALBERT COMES TO VISIT! Maybe Faith will make her appearance on father's day =0 Woo! Here's to hoping!


Faith's Nursery
(Just waiting on the bumper... so the next post will probably have the full crib)






Pillows all made by my grammy who is a GENIUS =]




Side note: DO NOT EVER USE THE CLEAR COAT SPRAY PAINT. See how terrible it turns out??? When I am capable of helping carry this thing down stairs and outside we are definitely repainting this thing using the ACTUAL clear paint... with a brush... This is your warning.

I wont need diapers or wipes for a very very long time. You should see how much we have!

Washed, organized, and ready to be worn =]

There are about 10+ pink leggings lol 

Ah and yes, my dumpster find... the glorious vintage mirror that I painted =] Who in their right mind would throw this out!


All it needs is a sleeping baby!

Diaper bag locked and loaded! P.S. what are some of YOUR must haves for your diaper bag?? I've obviously never done this before so pretty much just winging it ;]

My diaper bag
-Diapers (DUH)
-Changing pad (Came with this fabulous bag)
-Wipes
-Baby powder
-Butt paste ;]
-Baby care kit
-Extra onsie
-Burp cloths
-Sling 
-Nursing cover
-Swaddle
-Rattle
-CAMERA (My personal MUST HAVE)


My dad would be proud. I am so sneaky... Joel is sadly not a steelers fan... so in spite of that... He is LOADED with steelers memorabilia HEHE!


My little crazy pup.
He sleeps on pillows like a human. Cracks me up =]

Right next to mom and dad... life is goooood.

I now pronounce you pup and dad ;]

Whatever you do... DONT TAKE MY TREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment