Monday, December 31, 2012

[[13 Weeks]]

Yay for a July Baby!

With the holidays pretty much behind me, I can say I am very excited to have a spring and summer pregnancy. At first I thought, "Oh no, its going to be so hot in July, Im going to be miserable!" But honestly I am actually really excited about it because these seasons mean more fresh yummy fruit and bright sun filled days =] Also means that sun dresses will be my best friend when I am a huge whale, which I LOVE. If I was huge during the winter... jeans would be out of the question at that point, so sweat pants and sweatshirts would be it for me and that is NOT fun. Don't get me wrong, I love the holidays. Christmas is my favorite holiday but I have to say, with all the sweets and treats during this time, I would probably be engulfing every single morsel I could get... Don't think it would go over well in the 3rd trimester. Any who, this is just me looking at the bright side =]


How far along? 13 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? Who knows! In the morning I am around 113-114 and then at night I am about 116-117... This whole pregnancy has been a mind game haha So I guess I can just say that I am still under my pre-pregnancy weight.
Maternity clothes? I got a belly band from my dad for christmas this year, and my best friend bought me a shirt as a "pre-belly" gift =] Havent worn them yet though!
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep? I literally get, on average, atleast 12 hours a sleep a night... might toss and turn at first but then I take "sleeping in" to a whole other level.
Best moment this week? Today is New Years Eve! Which means only GREAT things to come this year =]
Miss anything? Sleeping on my belly
Movement? Nope, but I keep feeling my belly in hopes I'll feel some sort of something... hopefully soon!
Food cravings? TANYAS FAMOUS CAPRESE BRUSCHETTA. mmmmmmmm.
Nausea? Yeah, mostly when I actually start eating
Showing yet? Well heres the deal, I wake up in the morning and my belly is flatter than ever, and then at night, Joel calls it "Night fat" [[Thanks hunny]] haha I feel like my stomach is huge! It is the weirdest thing. Ill post a picture so you can feel my pain.
Gender prediction? Boy
Labor signs? No
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or moody? Still emotional, but pretty happy
Looking forward to? A bump that stays and doesnt play games with me, gender and movement!

That Husband of Mine...

Late night convos...
"I wouldn't actually be mad if our baby is a girl cause this isn't going to be our first baby, I mean, this IS our first baby, it isn't going to be our LAST baby."
We both sat there for a second after he said "this isn't our first baby" and then he corrected himself and we just lost it haha. One of those, "you had to be there" kind of things, but we died laughing for a good 5 minutes =]

Night to morning

         




2 comments:

  1. I've had the exact same thing through out my ENTIRE pregnancy-- "night fat"! I am so little when I wake up. By the end of the day, I look 2 months more pregnant than I did in the morning. It hasn't changed and I'm already 32 weeks... It totally weirds my husband out, haha!

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!?! I am at that point where I don't look pregnant, just fat... so its hard to get dressed in the morning trying to figure out what is going to be the most flattering haha my husband always says things like, stop sticking your belly out =] haha its pretty funny, hes kidding of course lol

      Delete