Monday, December 17, 2012

Baby Hanson [[5 Weeks]]

Thats right! We are pregnant! Sad news is the hubs just got back surgery so he is a bit miserable but in better spirits knowing theres a bun in the oven =] Its almost hard to believe that there is a little cell inside of me turning into a baby as we speak! I cannot wait to be at the first ultrasound to be able to see it and hear a heart beat! My first pregnancy class is next week wednesday so I imagine it will start getting real, soon! I haven't had many symptoms just been exhausted, but thats usual ;]


I was racking my brain trying to figure out a way to tell Joel and it pretty much came to me on a silver platter. After Joel's surgery, he was asking for baby wipes to "hygiene" himself (Military life.) since he cant take showers yet so when I found out I was pregnant I was stoked to use the baby wipes as my way to tell him! It was the morning of his 2nd surgery and I couldn't wait so I pulled out the baby wipes telling him he should hygiene, it took him a second of looking completely dead to the world to give me the "REALLY??" expression (I don't blame him after all he had gone through). I hugged him as softly as I could without hurting him and then off we went to surgery =[ Everything went well and we are back at home recovering! I am getting LOTS of practice for this baby with this big baby at home, helping him out of bed, feeding him, cleaning him, and wiping his behind... thats right... I thought that would happen when we were old and grey, but nope... we definitely have gone to a whole new level of love lol



My mom-in-law has been here to help with Joel so we couldn't help but buy something gender neutral! If its a girl, I am DEFINITELY getting the pink zebra one =]



How far along? 5 weeks and 2 days
Total weight gain/loss? Lost 2 pounds (Generally have had a loss of appetite)
Maternity clothes? None yet!
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep? Been very tired during the day, get a nap in if I can!
Best moment this week? Being able to tell some family!
Told family/friends? Have told mostly family, and a few close friends, dont plan on telling everyone till atLEAST the first doctors visit.
Miss anything? Not really anything at all...
Movement? Nope, just some little pains, usually when Im hungry. Just baby letting me know its still in there =]
Food cravings? KIWI and avocados, luckily I have only been craving healthy foods, chocolate and heavy foods sound terrible. I have been loving frozen greek yogurt too for desert =]
Nausea? Only when I am hungry, no morning sickness
Started showing yet? Nope
Gender prediction? I predict a girl, Joel predicts a boy!
Labor signs? Nope
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding ring on or off? On, assuming it will stay on considering it is already a size too big!
Happy or moody? Had an episode at the hospital while my husband was recovering from his surgery, all of a sudden I was super irritable and frustrated with the hospital staff, and then I started busting out laughing because there were tears rolling down my face! I couldnt even control it, I was full on crying and I wasnt even crying. Weirdest moment so far! Overall though I have been happy =]
Weekly wisdom: Only need 300 more calories a day, dont feed for 2! Hoping to stay in as good of shape as possible while still keeping baby healthy (Fingers crossed atleast) =]
Looking forward to? GENDER! And a bump to create new outfits with!

No comments:

Post a Comment