Tuesday, December 18, 2012

[[11 Weeks]]


I Found this pregnancy blog that I have loved since WAYYY before I got pregnant and she documented her pregnancy through her chalkboard. I am no where near as talented as her, but hopefully I'll get better over the coming months =] 

Right before we got to see our little peanut!!!

Baby Hanson at 10 weeks


How far along? 11 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? I fluctuate between losing anywhere from 6-8 pounds, every day is different and our scale is due for a serious upgrade. Right now, according to our scale that lies, I am 115. At the doctors I am 118... Im gonna go with the lying scale ;]
Maternity clothes? No but I do unbutton my jeans and use a hair tie to keep it from digging into my stomach so much, its SO uncomfortable!
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep? Hard to sleep at night, super easy to take naps... of course!
Best moment this week? Telling EVERYONE our news, and seeing my aunts reaction to our Christmas announcement!
Told family/friends? Everyone should know by now =]
Miss anything? At first I thought, oh no, Ill be fine and wont miss much... lies. I miss my microwaved hot dogs, feta cheese on the world famous greek pizza, lunchmeat, sushi, and I missed hot tubs the first time this weekend! I also miss everything that I love so much on a regular basis that my stomach just wont let me love any more.
Movement? Nope
Food cravings? I really havent had cravings at all, I would rather not eat anything most of the time, and when I do... its bland as ever. Unless its fruit.
Nausea? To. The. Max. Hence the reason I've lost weight. It started at about 7 weeks and is still going pretty strong, some days are more bearable than others, but if I go a couple of days feeling decent, it comes back full force without hesitation. Only threw up once... I think because I refuse to throw up.
Started showing yet? I believe so... I sure hope thats a baby bump!
Gender prediction? Totally thought Id have a girl... but I already had a dream it was a boy and its got a pretty low heart rate... So I believe we are having a boy... only time will tell!
Labor signs? No, however, I experienced a bladder infection at week 8... which let me tell you... was AWEFUL. Woke up in the middle of the night bawling I was in so much pain plus the nausea on top of it... I thought it was going to be the death of me.
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or moody? Noticed the moods a lot more... This hormone thing is kicking my butt... I would love to say Im glowing and I have never been happier in my life like all the other pregnancy blogs that seem to have "perfect pregnancies".... but I am only going to be honest with myself... this pregnancy has only kicked my butt so far! I cannot wait to start feeling more alive!
Weekly wisdom: Preggie pop drops... Genius.
Looking forward to? Gender still!!! Oh and Christmas of course =]

No comments:

Post a Comment