Monday, December 24, 2012

[[12 weeks]]


How far along? 12 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? Gained 2
Maternity clothes? Nope
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep? Still pretty uncomfortable at night, which I imagine probably wont change through out the whole pregnancy.
Best moment this week? Albert came to visit us for Christmas! And its Christmas eve today!
Miss anything? I miss not feeling nauseous.
Movement? Nope
Food cravings? Getting a taste for chocolate again =] But in small quantities still... which Im not complaining about haha
Nausea? Still :/ but I am having less of it than when it first started, so thats a plus!
Gender prediction? Boy
Labor signs? No
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or moody? I am so emotional! I find myself tearing up over the littlest things! I was watching Fred Claus and during the scene when him and his brother were fighting I started to get all emotional about it! Pathetic.
Weekly wisdom: Seriously need to eat my 6 small meals throughout the day... I know it will probably help my nausea a lot, its just soooo hard when you are not craving food at all :/
Looking forward to? Gender and Christmas morning!



That husband of mine...

"Babe I think Im having pregnancy symptoms with you... Ive been craving the same foods as you and certain smells get to me, like coffee isnt as good as it usually is." Little does he know, he has NO idea lol

"Knowing you are pregnant with my baby makes you even more beautiful to me, I cant explain it, you just are." <3

(We were messing around about "whose" baby this was, I cant say I know who won lol)
Joel: "The farmer can plant his seed and have someone else tend to the crops, and its still his farm and he is still the farmer."
Me: "Oh really? And what would you do without the field to bear "your" crops? You wouldn't have a farm."


Out-takes with the best of the best Albert Balthazor. He came to Jacksonville to tell us he was pregnant =]

"Alright do we really need the ice cream?"
Yes Albert. Yes we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment