Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Rehearsal Extravaganza!


FINALLY! We are finally, completely, and officially, married... again ;] I have to say I am a little glad its over... The stress of a wedding is insane! It was all completely worth it though! My wedding day turned out to be one of the most amazing days of my life. I couldn't have dreamed of it being any better. Not only was this weekend about mine and Joel's love for one another, it was about all of our friends and family reuniting again. I almost want to say that was the best part about it all. I felt more than blessed to reconnect with my family, and to catch up with old friends. Sometimes it is so hard to believe we have such incredible people in our lives, it almost feels too good to be true. As soon as I get our wedding pictures from our photographer, I will definitely get more into detail about our amazing day =] As for now... REHEARSAL!.....

The centerpieces for the rehearsal dinner... Aint too shabby ;]

 Completely forgot my bouquet from my bridal shower =[ 

Back at the house for some good grubbin! My bridesmaids are freakin gorgeous =] Love all of them! (missing Morgan and Justyne in this picture)

Part of the Dillner family! I cant even explain how good it was to see everyone. There wasnt that much time to catch up or do much, but just seeing them, and knowing that they came for Joel and I was awesome. Hopefully we will get to see them more often being that we are on the same coast now! ;]

I cant actually speak from experience on this night, but everyone had a fun time from what I heard. I was a stressed and witchy bride haha so I went to bed like a poor sport. But I mean common... I WAS STRESSED... one of those great traits I get from my father =] Cody, Casey, and Erickson were practically family right when they walked in the door! I have been waiting for FOREVER to meet Joels other-other half Cody and Erickson, and I have to say, they all should be married. I wish I was in a better mood that night, but Im glad Joel got to spend time with all his buddies! (PS those piggy banks are the best most funniest wedding gifts I have ever seen! You cant walk into the Hanson house without paying the college fund piggys for our kids!! lol)

After the wedding everyone came back to the house and we continued the celebration with more eating and chatting and yes you guessed it, more drinking around the fire! 

Morning after the wedding, got to spend the morning/afternoon hanging out with our cousin Taylor =]

Sweetest people on earth. Don't know what we would do without them <3

Saturday night went to see Jack and Jill with my side of the family... It was alright... not the funniest movie Ive ever seen but decent =]

No comments:

Post a Comment