Friday, September 6, 2013

BIG NEWS YALL!


After 4 years of being in the marine corps, its finally SEE YA LATER! =] Can you believe it?? I sure can't! So many trips back to AZ just to visit and now the next trip is going to be coming home for good! Sunshine filled days, lakes, and rivers, and snow, and desert, and FOOD! I get my Joe's Farm Grill, and Chipotle, and Costa Vida, and Uncle Bears! More importantly I get my FAMILY back! Faith gets to grow up with her grandparents and aunts and "uncles" which is everything to me. Im so excited I could kiss a cactus! We still don't have details on much of anything right now, all I know is that hopefully in December baby Faith and I will be back home searching for a job and a place to live and then my baby daddy will soon follow in January/February. 

While it is super exciting it is also super stressful so please pray for us that we will have a smooth transition. All we have known is military life so adjusting to something different is going to be interesting to say the least! I will try to keep everyone updated as much as possible when I find more things out, as for now, I would totally appreciate it if anyone knows of any job openings when the time gets closer, I would really like some type of office/receptionist job but willing to do whatever comes my way =]

*There have been a lot of people wanting to get a shoot done and I just haven't been able to due to the unpredictability of my lens, however, I plan on getting my lens checked out when I come home so hopefully it will be up and working 100% and I can start doing shoots again =] Let me know if you are going to want to do a shoot so we can book something or so we can come back to it when the time gets closer but just so I have an idea =] It will be Christmas time so hello family portraits ;] Finances will be tight so any little shoot will help us!

1 comment:

  1. This is such exciting news Taylor! It'll be great to finally be back with family after so long! I hope the transition goes as smoothly as possible!

    ReplyDelete