Sunday, March 4, 2012

The big 21!

HOLY MOLY! 21. Goodness it is so weird to think Joel is 21 now! Seems like just yesterday we were 15 and 17 years old in highschool! We surprisingly didnt go out on his birthday, kinda figured he has lots of time for that ;] But I did get Joel a little mini grill since he is LOVING grilling (I cant say I mind at all ;]) so we got steaks and salad and grilled it up =] I think he wanted to stay in with me since he knows Ill be DD for a longgg time as it is haha! So many things have happened in these 4 years and I can only imagine whats to come. Im so proud to be your wife Joel. You make me a better me and Im lost with out you! Happy birthday to the most amazing man in my life <3


I could drink this like its water... DAILY! Superrr good and tastes just like cream soda!

Birthday cards and presesnts from the fam!







Started building it right away =]






Not the prettiest cake in the world..... but tastes delicious ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment