Monday, April 15, 2013

My little Katie Bug

I am sooooooo excited about this post! I now introduce my sister, Miss Kate Lynn Dillner! She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I have been having so many issues with my lens and had to fight through the ridiculousness of my autofocus, but sooo worth it! Seeing the look on my dads face when he looks at her is priceless, glad she will have these to look at when she is older =]

Born on: April 14, 2013
Time: 12:17 pm
Weight: 7 lbs. 15 oz.
Height: 21 inches

To Katie Bug: I pray God blesses you with endless years of happiness all the days of your life. However, when you are given trials, I pray He gives you the strength to carry on. I pray you love like crazy with all of your heart. But if you should ever have a broken heart, I hope you are blessed with the understanding that you are the most beautiful, one of a kind, YOU! (Also that your sister will always have your back and will kick any butts if necessary) I pray you have a humble heart, and will always be a helping hand to those in need. However, when someone takes that for granted, I pray you are given a merciful and forgiving heart too. I pray you are blessed with patience, the best things in life are worth waiting for. I pray you are blessed with wisdom... Wisdom to make the right choices, and wisdom in knowing you will always have loving arms to fall back into when you make the wrong ones! When your daddy gives you advice, I know you will want to tell him hasn't got a clue, but I promise he is most of the time right (Notice: NOT ALL THE TIME ;]) but don't be afraid of messing up, dad loves us to the moon and back no matter what. I love you so much Katie, this world is already a better place with you in it <3

















No comments:

Post a Comment