Tuesday, April 9, 2013

[[27 Weeks]]


How far along: 27 weeks
Total weight gain: My scale says Im 132ish, find out for sure tomorrow at the doctors.
Maternity clothes? Finally got to wear my maternity dress when Mike and Mili got married! Been waiting for my belly to be big enough. Love the dress and it was nice and comfy... with the exception of the tights underneath... they were practically cutting off the circulation to my belly. No bueno. Win-lose of course.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Absolutely terrible. And I repeat.... TERRIBLE. I am continuously waking up on my back which is only in the case that I finally manage to fall asleep. So when I do wake up I am woken to a bunch of pressure on my insides. I sleep with my body pillow (get that Joel? MY body pillow ;]) but it doesn't seem to solve many of my problems. This is only going to get worse too... fabuloussssss! OH and restless leg syndrome... I have come to find a whole new level of it.
Best moment this week: Getting my belated birthday gift from my mother-in-law! I have been listening to Faith's heartbeat and kicks every night before I go to bed. The white noise either makes me sleepy or gives me anxiety haha so I am curious if white noise will give her anxiety too... doubt it.
Miss Anything? Comfort.
Movement: All over! Very much in my ribs. She tends to hang out in my upper right abdomen mostly... 
Food cravings: Chocolate covered pomegranates. Captain crunch. Fruit loops. Chocolate chip cookie dough dip with chocolate graham crackers. Milk. Root beer. Strawberries. Catching the sweet trend?
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not so much.
Labor Signs: Wednesday I was experiencing 20 minute long Braxton hicks which freaked me out a little. Still continuing to get those contractions, mostly when I walk around or am on my feet for a while. [[See "Weekly Wisdom"]]
Symptoms: BACK PAIN. I have never been one to ask Joel to give me a massage or rub my feet but that is all I seem to be asking for these days.
Belly Button in or out? Just about ready to pop out I think!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I have been very happy =] It feels like things are starting to come together around here. God closed the door on our best friends being our neighbors but opened up another door of serving at our church and about to begin a life group to meet new people! We have been so comfortable with having our best friends next door that we never seemed to "scratch the itch" of meeting new people but I feel very optimistic about it! 
Looking forward to: HOME! Like... TOMORROW! =D Going to miss my boo thang, but I cannot wait for my baby shower and to meet my little sister!
Weekly Wisdom: When I googled Braxton hicks contractions and saw that they should only be lasting 30 seconds to a minute I was a bit freaked out by my long lasting 20 minute contractions. The more I read on it I am under the impression that I have been doing way too much "heavy" lifting after being on my feet all day, plus lack of water... real water... not my sodium overloaded flavored water. So I think I am in the clear, no baby popping out yet ;] I just need to remember I have to limit myself, instead of working myself till it hurts, I need to pace myself out so it doesn't.


Ohhh Belly!

I just love this guy =]
(P.S. I still have yet to change out the lovely asian couple in our wedding frames.... They are like family now!)

 Happy wedding day to our good friends Mili and Beard-o =]

Love this girl <3 

SO excited we got our swing! It matches our living room perfectly. I am a perfectionist when it comes to things matching. The first step is admitting you have a problem ;]

This past weekend was so completely beautiful here in J-Ville. Which is not something that happens often so yes, I am making a big deal about it! We decided we wanted to go have a picnic and spend some time together to talk and relax... well... I do most of the talking... but Joel is a good sport =] It is quite amazing what a little bit of sun does to me. I have no idea how people manage to stay sane in seattle. Lots of vacations maybe?
Thank you God for this beautiful life, forgive me if I don't appreciate it enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment