Sunday, March 31, 2013

[[26 Weeks]]



On this day in history, Easter Sunday, Baby Girl Found my ribs.

How far along: 26 weeks
Total weight gain: Still around 130, haven't had a chance to get an accurate weight from an accurate scale this week =]
Maternity clothes? Still trying to manage with what I have, but even big t-shirts are not fitting =[
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I am ready for bed much earlier now, but when I get upstairs and lay down, my body just hates our bed or something.
Best moment this week: Getting all of the guys together this weekend for the baby shower. I have to say, they were the best sports about playing all of the games =] And I got lots of diapers which is genius on their part! Love those boys so much, and thankful Faith has so many uncles ready to pull out the gun collection to any boy who tries to date her! We also got to skype the fam today and I got to see a sneak peek of some of the projects my sisters have been doing and I am losing my mind with excitement!
Miss Anything? Not so much of anything this week, besides wishing I could try the new strawberitas!
Movement: Yes, except for yesterday, of all days to not be very active, she picks the one day people want to feel my belly. Ill chalk it up to stage freight. Today however, she has been the most exploratory baby EVER. I have felt her on every organ in my belly and she has been hanging out in my ribs allllllll day. Danced to the music at church as well!
Food cravings: Sweets. All day.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Tanya made buffalo chicken cheese dip yesterday and it was a hit with everyone, but I had absolutely no desire of even trying it. I am definitely having a girl lol no spicy food for me!
Labor Signs: Still some braxton hicks.
Symptoms: My linea nigra is getting darker, but still only below my belly button. And is not being able to bend over to pick something up a symptom? Cause it feels like one.
Belly Button in or out? In, BUT I literally just looked in the mirror and it is SO close to poking out =] WEIRD!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Especially today, Jesus died and rose again. What is there to be moody about =] Just sad its our last day with our best friends next door before they move to California tomorrow morning =[ On a happy note, Jennifer said "auntie" today finally! Only took her entire life to say it ;]
Looking forward to: HOME IN 11 DAYS! ALMOST THERE =] I can't wait to feel that Arizona sun on my skin =] And to hear people tell me "how big I've gotten" haha thats my favorite one. Nothing feels quite as flattering as "Your huge!" lol glad my insecurities are to a minimum!

Baby shower success!



All these tough marines with their sippy cups ;]

So thankful to have had my best friend host this baby shower, I have been blessed!

We had a bbq at our place for Easter with our amazing friends Beard, Mili, Chris, and Tanya =] They all had beers. So I had a beer, root style ;]

Thanks to my amazing maid of honor at our wedding, Faith is going to have THE cutest headbands... Ive already designated you as her personal headband maker Justyne ;]


No comments:

Post a Comment