Sunday, March 3, 2013

[[22 Weeks/Years]]

Today is Joel's 22nd birthday! Woo! I took him to this place called brew haus in Swansboro, which is this little shack of a house with all kinds of rare beers, it was SERIOUSLY cool. We love hole in the wall type places like that =] And of course his present didn't come in time so he will just have to wait a few more days till it gets here, just my luck!

It is so crazy to think that the first birthday we shared together was his 18th. Feels like just yesterday Bailey and I were writing "Im a big boy now" on his car =] I am so glad I have captured so many of our memories on a camera or through blogging. Ill cherish these forever <3




And now here we are! 4 1/2 years later! =] I hope you have everything you could ever ask for Joel! <3


How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? Went to the doctors last week and I was 124 pounds! Woo! 3 pounds over my pre-pregnancy weight =] After I lost all the weight from the first trimester I have gained about 13 pounds total now.
Maternity clothes? I got 2 super cute shirt/dresses from destination maternity, love em, but probably wont wear them till I am bigger... I have to say, cardigans have been my best friend.
Stretch Marks? Nope
Sleep? Sleeping pretty well, notice it being really uncomfortable to sleep in certain positions, so theres a lot of tossing and turning before Im out cold!
Best moment this week? Going for my anatomy scan and check up and hearing everything looks good =] Healthy little stinker! Also Joel and I have been able to watch her kicks on my stomach, I spend so much time just staring at my belly waiting to see it move, it is SO weird! I am loving every second of it though!
Miss anything? Been pretty content, haven't been going crazy over the whole not working out thing, learning to embrace the bump =]
Movement? ALL DAY. She is a super active baby... Docs are always waiting and trying to get her to stop moving to catch certain shots on the ultrasounds. Which speaking of, she really really doesn't want us to see her face ever! 
Food cravings? Cereal. Sweets. Milk.
Labor signs? No
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or moody? Happy =]
Looking forward to? Baby shower on March 30th, and home in 39 days!

We decided Oakley was the perfect test dummy for swaddling =]


No comments:

Post a Comment