Monday, January 7, 2013

[[14 Weeks]]



How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? Still at a point of confusion... Still around 114-116
Maternity clothes? Does going up a bra size count? Right now I can still get away with the 34 C in a certain bra, I am technically a 32 D, but lets not kid ourselves... thats a rare size to come by. So since my bras were fitting a little snug, I bought my very first 34 D bra... let me just say, it is MUCH different than a 32... Why do bras have to be so complicated? These puppies ain't messin around! Oh, and belly bands are genius for keeping your pants up ;] whether my pants are buttoned or unbuttoned, makes it nice when I don't want to wear a bulky belt!
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep? Still really tired and sleep for days.
Best moment this week? Knowing its officially the second trimeser!
Miss anything? lunchmeat =[
Movement? Not yet!
Food cravings? Never the same... noticing more salty things... like baked lays... mmm!
Nausea? Unfortunately =[
Showing yet? Yupp! Won't be able to wear the shirt in this picture much longer thats for sure.
Gender prediction? Boy, though I was thinking the other day if I am wrong about my prediction I am going to be shocked but I will obviously be so happy either way!
Labor signs? No
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or moody? Lets just say I had a fit when Joel rolled my dice for me on this pointless game and gave me zeros on purpose... It was by far the most pathetic temper tantrum ever. Oh, and last night the stupid blankets were all jumbled up and my feet were getting stuck so I grabbed Joel's pillow, threw it off the bed, and was throwing blankets and sheets everywhere like it was cool. Im a mess. I am glad, however, that I am able to recognize my insanity... sometimes in the moment, sometimes not.... it just never helps when Joel says something like "Why are you being so witchy..." haha that one gets me every time.
Looking forward to? GENDER GENDER GENDER! And going home next weekend to see family and friends =]

Out takes with my little bubba!

Oakley was losing his mind for that lemon =]


So far my best friend and I have managed to get lots of ideas together for my baby shower for our friends here in North Carolina =] It is so much fun... minus the fact we don't know the gender yet! Since our assumption is that its a boy, we have been a little one sided about ideas and plans, but just you wait.... Im going to have a girl just because I am jinxing it haha!

Alittle "Pin-spiration"
Common.... Seriously?! I can hardly control my excitement =]

No comments:

Post a Comment