Sunday, December 4, 2011

Gobble Gobble!

I am a little late on the Thanksgiving post, but we have so much to be thankful for I had to go back and finish this! I think we both couldn't be more thankful for Joel's safe arrival home this past august! But that's a given =] I want to go a little deeper though, because I have so many little things that I am thankful for every day. Im thankful for a husband that wakes up at the crack of dawn everyday and will do everything he can to not wake me up, until just before he leaves, and gives me a kiss goodbye. Also, that he isn't a super prideful man and he can clean the house, do the dishes and laundry, and cook food (not so much cooking food... just cause I wont let him.... him and the spices... keep him away from those lol) =] I love that even if its something he doesnt want, or doesnt want to do, he will do it just because it will make me happy. I am thankful for this place that we can call home and for all of the little things that make this place unique and ours. Im thankful that Joel has never tried to change who I am, even when I am the worlds hardest person to get along with and even I dont like me, he loves me just the same. Im thankful that even after 3 years, we still got that "puppy love" for eachother ;] Im thankful that I have been able to get a job and that we have the security of Joels. Im thankful for all of our friends and family that make our world go round, never in my life have I met so many amazing people that I miss so much. I am just thankful to be living and breathing with a smile on my face in this world. This list could go on and on for days, but I just love this life of ours, the love, the laughter, the arguments, the friends, the family, the EVERYTHING. Its ours. Forever =]

No comments:

Post a Comment