Tuesday, July 2, 2013

[[39 Weeks]]



How far along? 39 weeks
Total weight gain: +22 lbs [[143]]
Maternity clothes? Nothing new
Stretch marks? Just a few on my hips, and where my poor belly button ring was... they are light so my hope is that there is some magic cream that will get rid of them when I pop this baby out!
Sleep: AWFUL! Insomnia to the extreme! And I have been waking up the past couple of nights sweating like crazy. Last night I was so hot I ate a popsicle at 3 in the morning, then tried to go back to sleep, woke up at 5 and decided to finish washing and folding faiths clothes... Rough!
Nausea: A little last night, just here and there nothing like first trimester nausea
Best moment this week: Well Joel got promoted yesterday! It was the most random thing ever though UNFORTUNATELY. He got a text 30 minutes before formation that he was getting promoted and I had just gotten out of the shower so I missed the little ceremony for it =[ But perfect timing for him to pick up rank =] Was hoping Faith was going to make her appearance to congratulate her daddy... but nope... this little girl has got plans of her own.
Miss Anything? Sanity.
Movement: OH YEAH. I still find it so hard to figure out what is what, but pretty sure I felt both of her knees sticking out... feeling her in my belly is still one of the freakiest things ever. She is never in my ribs any more which has been a nice change of pace!
Food cravings: Just bought 40 dollars worth of fruit... needless to say... Im on a fruit binge. And cookies as usual =]
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still a full meal... with real food... meat wise.
Labor Signs: Haha this is like a trick question because I have thought SO many things have been labor signs... so I am done guessing...
Symptoms: Braxton hicks, cramping, insomnia, slight dizziness and headache (Last night), unquenchable thirst.
Belly Button in or out? Pokes out most of the time, but just barely
Wedding ring on or off? On, except for when I go for a walk... that bad boy cuts off my circulation if I forget to take it off before the walk.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Been a little on the moody side this week... especially if I am hungry... I have been getting a little snippy with Joel but come on... talk about a roller coaster of emotions the past 2 weeks with thinking Faith was going to be here and what not!
Looking forward to: At this point... I am looking forward to having real, painful, take your breath away contractions because that means its FINALLY the real deal and Faith is coming =]

From week 38 to week 39, I believe this is when she dropped a bit... Some people look like they have a whole new belly when the baby drops... so its hard to tell if this is her dropping or just in a different position but I definitely don't feel her in my ribs any more. So Im ok with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment